We are seeking an experienced Retail Sales Person
We are an independent luxury boutique in the heart of Liverpool city centre looking for a strong salesperson to join our tightknit team, with a keen interest in fashion, styling and customer service.
Position: Retail Sales Person
Hours: minimum 16 hours a week, flexible working
- A Retail Sales Person for Smudge Boutique will support in the day to day running of the business.
- They must have excellent sales skills and be able to build strong relationships with customers, delivering high standards in store.
- They must be capable of making decisions to support the store and team to achieve sales and business profit through inspiration, self-motivation and clear communication.
- Understand the importance of store merchandising and deliver strong creative skills in displaying and promoting the products.
- Is a role model in delivering exceptional customer service, knowing what personal experience looks like whilst working with team members to do the same.
- Supports the business owner to reach customers and have a strong knowledge of social media.
The Perfect Assistant Store Manager Candidate:
- Previous retail experience
- A keen eye for style and the ability to know what a customer wants
- An excellent communicator
- Honest and hardworking
- A love of women’s fashion
- Customer Centric approach
- Flexibility in working arrangements to suit business requirements
Competitive salary/hourly rate dependant on age and experience.
Please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject - Retail Sales Assistant