Saturday 5th December is Small Business Saturday, an initiative aimed at encouraging shoppers to buy from independent small businesses. Never has this been more important than now, with a global pandemic still limiting our shopping choices.
Turning to big online marketplaces can be convenient, but buying from such companies isn't always the cheapest option and diverting your purchasing from local and independent businesses can have a devastating impact.
To encourage people to shop small, we're giving away a £100 voucher to spend at Smudge Boutique. You can spend it online or once lockdown lifts, you can spend it in store by visiting our shop in Liverpool.
The winner will receive a £100 voucher to spend online or in-store at Smudge Boutique and one friend nominated and tagged by the winner will receive a £50 voucher to spend online or in-store at Smudge Boutique.
How To Enter
All you need to do to enter is to check out the competition post on Facebook and in the comments section, simply tag a friend you think deserves to win. It's as easy as that!
1. Make sure you're following us and go to the competition post on Facebook
2. Leave a comment telling us what you'd buy with your voucher and tag a friend who you'd love to win too.
Enter on Facebook here.
Terms & Conditions
- Competition ends 12 Noon GMT 10th December 2020
- Change will not be given, so to make the most of your voucher, please ensure your online order or in store purchase exceeds the voucher total of either £100 or £50
- 1 winner will be chosen at random after the competition closing date
- Smudge Boutique reserve the right to withdraw or amend this competition at any time
- No cash alternative
- Voucher valid for 6 months from issue date
- This competition is in no way affiliated with Facebook or Instagram